Friday, December 18, 2009

So behind!

I was going to work a lot tonight. But I wore heels to the shop today and stood from 10:30 until 5:30 with only maybe an hour break total. I'm doing the flowers for my cousin's wedding on Saturday. Only half of the flowers are done. I have to finish tomorrow.

Anyway, my feet are KILLING me so I crashed on the couch and started watching the Santa Clause on Disney. I fell asleep 30 minutes in. When I woke up I restarted it, then fell asleep in the EXACT SAME SPOT! At 10:30 PM I went upstairs to go to bed and, wouldn't you know it, couldn't. So now I'm restless. It's too late to go work. My feet are still killing me. And, Mike is watching a movie downstairs (Public Enemies) so I can't sew.


UGH! I AM SO BEHIND!!!

1 comment:

Kathi D said...

That happens to me, falling asleep at inappropriate times and then bang, wide awake when I go to bed!