Monday, October 17, 2011

Scare-o-Ween

So I don't really like October.  Other than the candy my son gets trunk-or-treating (that I sneak - SHH! don't tell!), October really only has cold weather and scary movies.

I don't like either of those things.

Tonight Mike made me watch Paranormal Activity 2.  Have you seen it?  Not cool.  Not my favorite.  Scary movie involving possessed persons and a baby = not my favorite combination.  No sir, not at all.

I do have to admit that some scary movies I do like.  Take the first 3 Scream movies (I haven't seen the newest one yet), or the 2 I Know What You Did Last Summer movies.  Those were good.  They were scary but kind of corny at the same time.  Plus, with both Scream and I Know What You Did, I had a friend tell me the entire plot before I ever saw them, so that helped a lot with the scare-factor.

So what is your favorite, or least favorite, part of October?  Are you into scary movies?  What's your favorite? Or are you like me and can do without the scary movies?

Let me know in the comments!  Meanwhile, I'm going to go watch what I call "happy TV" which essentially is anything that is not scary.  Right now, it would be Hawaii Five-Oh.  Gotta love me some of that Alex O'Loughlin.  Yep.  Gonna go devote my whole attention to him and his show now. :)

No comments: