Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along 2010

I am participating in the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along this year. I must admit, I started off strong, but have slacked a bit. There were 7 blocks as of last Monday, and I had only completed the first three. YIKES!

So, today when I got home from work I cleared off my sewing table (Mike had taken it over for use as a table to fix 1 of the 4 - yes 4 - XBOX 360s we have lying around our house) and set to work sewing!

BLOCK 1

BLOCK 2

BLOCK 3

BLOCK 4

BLOCK 5

BLOCK 6

BLOCK 7
I am so glad to finally be caught up! I know the project uses a jelly roll, but I happened to have this great fat quarter stack lying around, so that's what I'm using, in case you were wondering. It's Strawberry Lemonade by Me and My Sister Designs for moda. I just love how bright the fabrics are! If you have a stash of fabric, or a jelly roll you don't know what to use with it, feel free to join us. It's obviously not too late, if I'm just barely doing the blocks! haha

2 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Really really really cute blocks. This has been super fun.

Amanda ~ A Crafty Fox said...

I would love to join this! Those blocks are dang adorable!

Thanks for sharing!