Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

OMG I had the best Mother's Day ever! My fabulous husband took me shopping this weekend for my Mother's Day present. He got me a great outfit (I bought the shoes).
I got these shoes, only in black, from Forever 21.

I got this fabulous Miss Me Unplugged t-shirt from Dillard's.


And these fabulous Miss Me cropped jeans from Dillards.
We also went to Buckle, and I fell in love with a lot of the Miss Me jeans they had. The best part about the whole trip, besides the new outfit? The jeans are size 29! I have NEVER worn a 29 in my life! WOOHOO
Sunday afternoon we had dinner at the park with the family. It was a really great weekend. What did you do for Mother's Day?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You had too much fun! I always have a horrible mothers day! My kiddos are always great though! Can't wait to see your new duds!

mallorymallorah said...

CUTE OUTFIT!! Size 29- that's freaking awesome. I haven't worn that size since high school *sigh*