Saturday, February 6, 2010

Apologies

I feel like I've been neglecting you, blog and readers, and I'm sorry.

I've been posting almost every day on my diet blog, which is good. You're more than welcome to read it. That's what it's there for :)

I feel like I'm slacking a bit on OPAM for February. Yes, it's only like what? the 6th? But last month I had so many finishes. This month I am struggling already. Let's attribute it to the fact that I'm tired and cranky because I can't pig out on popcorn, soda pop, ice cream, and microwaveable treats. Sounds like a good excuse to me! haha

I have been writing a lot lately. I started rewriting my book and currently am on like chapter seven or eight. It's not as impressive as the last time I wrote (I had over 200 pages written), but at least I'm getting somewhere, and the story makes sense and is cohesive. :)

That's about all I have to say right now. My life's been pretty boring. Oh, except that I've lost 10.5 lbs in just 1 1/2 weeks! WOO WOO! That's pretty exciting.

Hopefully I'll have some more interesting things to say later, or next week.

1 comment:

Kathi D said...

Hey, you are blazing on your writing and your dieting! Way to go!