Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Wedding

I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I agreed to do the flowers for my cousin's wedding on December 19th, right in the middle of my busiest month of the year. Yeah, I know...I had a crazy moment, but everything turned out fine. I didn't get to go to the wedding or the dinner because I had to work those nights after doing the flowers (because I took 2 days off of work to do the flowers). But, everything looked great. Here are some pictures.
One of the photo tables (photo borrowed from her album on FB)
The cake (photo borrowed from her album on FB)

Close up of the bouquet.


The bride's bouquet had roses (Red France), spray roses, hypericum berry, salal, Italian ruscus, rununculus, and red tulips.

The bridesmaid's bouquet. It had white roses, spray roses, salal, and Italian ruscus. My MIL made this for me.
More of the bride's bouquet. Angel, my SIL, made it for me. She is so awesome!

The wristlet for my cousin's little sister.

The groom's bout (my cousin).

The bouts for the dads, grandpas, and best men/brothers all looked like this one.

The corsage for the mothers.

The corsage for the grandmas. My MIL helped me with the bouts/corsages and the wristlet.

The table settings. I did 12 square vase centerpiece arrangements, and then sprinkled some rose petals randomly around it.

One of the photo tables.

The book table. The large photo on the right had everyone's seating assignment on it.
I finished the flowers just as people started to arrive. Everything turned out really nicely.

2 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

WOW! so pretty! I LOVE the berries, they add nice texture.

Nanette Merrill said...

They are lovely! Flowers are such an important part of a wedding. You really have a talent for it.