Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Simple Sampler Quilt Along Progress

I'm a little late to the game, but I've finally finished the first 6 blocks in Amy's Simple Sampler Quilt Along.

Here is block 1, a four patch.
Block 2, a 16-patch.
Block 3, Plus

Block 4, Double Four Patch
Block 5, Two by Three
Block 6, Snowball Variation.

It's not too late to join, if you want to!  We get 2 new blocks every week.  I can't wait to see what we're doing next week!

Oh, and for the record:  I'm using Art Gallery Gypsy Glitter.  The solid is a Moda ivory.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

They all look GREAT!! Great fabric choices :)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous love the fabric..

Sue said...

I agree, these are great fabric choices!

Anonymous said...

How classy! The paisleys are especially wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole quilt when it is done!

Anonymous said...

oh pretty colors! Great job on your blocks!! And you are right, its never to late to join in on this!! Its so much fun making them and seeing what others make as well!!

Wee Quilts said...

Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Wow, they look wonderful. What great fabrics!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh My Goodness!!! I want them!! They are soo, soo, sooooo gorgeous!

hugz, Pam

rayfamily said...

Your blocks look great! I love the colors, so warm!

Anonymous said...

Your blocks are all so pretty. I like the colors you picked out.

Joanna said...

Thanks for all of your kind comments! I'm excited to see what it looks like when it's finished, too! haha I used the Gypsy Glitter line of Art Gallery. My local shop still has some, so you might want to check your local shops, too, if you want some. :)