Saturday, June 6, 2009

Totally Bummed

I went to pop a bag of popcorn tonight. I was so craving popcorn. I put the bag in the microwave, put in the time, and pressed start. Nothing happened. The timer counted down, but no noise came on. I cancelled out, unplugged the microwave, and tried it again. Yep, no noise. My microwave is broken. I am so sad!!! Now I have to buy a new one. I'm looking at cheap models, under $75, because I just need something to get me by until we build our house.

Grr.. I really wanted my popcorn! It's sitting there on the counter, taunting me. It's saying "Ha ha! You wanted to eat me but now you can't because your microwave is broken!! he he he" Rude, stupid microwave.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

You need a whirley pop. I could not live without mine.... I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond. You make the popcorn on the stove... so YUMMY~