Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I have had it!

Dear Neighbors,

I have put up with your crap  long enough.  In the 1 1/2 years we have lived here, we have endured you dragging stuff across your laminate kitchen floor at all hours of the day (and night - try 2 AM), but tonight was the final straw.  When I can hear your TV through the wall, over my TV, then you have it turned up too loud.  When I can hear your bass through the wall in my son's bedroom - UPSTAIRS - then you have it turned up too loud.  When I pound on the wall because it is 11:45 PM on a SCHOOL NIGHT, and you pound back, you are making yourself look like an inconsiderate moron.  I know you have kids.  How do they sleep through all that noise in your living room?

PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF YOUR NEIGHBORS AND TURN YOUR VOLUME AND/OR BASS DOWN AFTER 10 PM!!!  ESPECIALLY ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!!!!!!

Thank you,

Your pissed-off-and-tired-of-your-noisy-crap neighbors.

1 comment:

Blakely said...

You just took me back to the many years of living in apartments. The guy downstairs would play Take Me Out to the Ball Park on his trumpet the opening week of baseball season.