Saturday, August 28, 2010

Simple Sampler Quilt Along Progress

Amy over at Amy's Creative Side has been hosting a fabulous Quilt Along.  I posted my first 6 blocks a while ago, and am now playing catch up!  I'm almost done!  I have 14 of the 16 blocks completed.  I'm  hoping to finish the last 2 blocks tomorrow, and possibly sash them all together, but we'll see what really happens.

Block 7
Block 8
Block 9
Block 10
Block 11
Block 12
Block 13
Block 14

I just love the fabric.  It's Gypsy Glitter by Art Gallery.  Oh!  And guess what?  My local quilt shop, Gracie Lou's, still has some yardage of this!  That means I'll be able to back and bind it in coordinating fabric from the actual line, instead of from something that looks similar or matches in color.  YIPEE!!

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

It is turning out wonderfully. I need to get to Gracie Lous soon.